From: Francisco [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2002 8:47 AM
To: Mary Stickney; Elizabeth Bogner; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: MySQL vs. Oracle (not speed)

Hi,

I am beging using MySQL for quite a while and it is a
very good choice if you don't really need stored
procedures. MySQL provides a pretty good
implementation of a subset of MySQL-92, performance is
great, it is cross-platform, provides transactions,
and its price... well is free.

Hope it helps.
--- Mary Stickney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It doesn't suport alot of differnt things....
> it dosent have store procedures , dosent have a
> complete SQL command set...
>
> I am using it becasue I am being forced to...

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Trouble unsubscribing? Try:

> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Trouble unsubscribing? Try: