congrats.....sounds like it was meant t be.....im just gettn back in the 
feild...renewed my license back in mar...now still searching for a manicure 
table....i wl be working from home...space is limited but i look forward to 
telling this story whn...i open my first salon...im glad we hv this support for 
us nail techs.....thnks

--- On Mon, 5/17/10, Arpi Sekeryan <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Arpi Sekeryan <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: NailTech:: SALON OWNER AGAIN!
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, May 17, 2010, 12:22 PM




Michelle,

So happy for you!! Congrats!!!
Arpi Sekeryan
Sent from my Verizon Wireless


From: Michelle Cordes <[email protected]> 
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 21:48:55 -0700 (PDT)
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: NailTech:: SALON OWNER AGAIN!




Hey tekkies...
It's official since I signed the lease today... On June 1, I am re-opening 
my own salon! Check out this crazy twist... The space is in the same building I 
was in for 8 years that I closed almost 5 years ago. Similar rent except this 
space is BETTER. Recently remodeled, the building changed addresses and suites 
since I left... THE ONE THAT I AM RENTING NOW HAS THE SAME ADDRESS AS MY OLD 
SPACE!!!  And to boot, when I called to get my phone turned back on, I GOT MY 
OLD PHONE NUMBER!!! Is that nutty or what?!? When my renter (already found!) 
starts on July 1, my expenses will actually be $100 less per month than what I 
paid as a booth renter...
 
I'M BAAAAACCCCKKKKK!!!!!! 
 
Michelle Cordes, Licensed Nail Technician
The Nail Spa 
Silverdale, WA 
"The spa for your hands and feet since 1997"
www.myspace.com/thenailspa


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to