honestly I am so not impressed with Gelish!  I've heard so many good things 
about it on here that I bought 6 colors, base and topcoat at the show...I 
didn't like the application on me....and I didn't like the "almost" results on 
my clients. It "shrunk" away from the sidewalls on a couple of my nails ...yes 
they were prepped right. And I say Almost on some clients because, I had to 
redo a nail on both clients that used it.  Now I am talking only about 1 
color...cause what I wear, most of my clients want! (I don't remember the 
name...a dark plum-brown color) well it crinkled...on a few nails, most were 
fine with topcoat but 1 thumb wasn't...had to redo the whole thing. And blarney 
about applying it too thick... I purposely applied it very thin.  My bulbs are 
phillips and brand new.  Light works for Shellac with no problem....not even 
using Fedora!  So my vote is for Shellac. Easy to apply, easy to remove...holds 
up really great.
I have also used Axxium, Nailite, Eco and now have a couple of Light Elegance 
colors.... they hold up great, but their application is a bit harder cause they 
apply like traditional gels with a separate brush..... I did use a Nailite 
color today that was a pale pink and it applied streaky...needed 3 coats and a 
lot of attention!


Pati

'Good friends are like stars... 
You don't always see them, But you know they are always there.



-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Sent: Wed, Jun 23, 2010 12:46 pm
Subject: NailTech:: Gelish V Shellac


For those of you using both how do they compare i.e.  Application, wear, 
removal, colors, prep, cure time etc.

Looking for some input before I spend $$ on the gelish. 

Sherri
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.


 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to