I received an LE sample @ the Premiere, on the instructions, the steps
include the color and top coat, no base.

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 6:15 AM, Diana Bonn <[email protected]> wrote:

> Angie, I have the instructions at the salon, but I do remember Jim telling
> me you do not have to use the base with LE., will get back tonite with what
> it says.  diana from indiana
>
>
> At 10:19 PM 6/23/2010, you wrote:
>
>> Diana,
>> Are you referring to LE regular gel polish or is this something new that
>> they are coming out with? I have used their reg gel polish over their so
>> base and I file it off. Stays on great and doesn't crack or shatter. Also
>> doesn't soak off well either.
>>
>> []
>> Angie Wingerter
>>
>>
>>
>> From: Diana Bonn <[email protected]>
>> To: [email protected]
>> Sent: Wed, June 23, 2010 8:45:03 PM
>> Subject: Re: NailTech:: Re: Gelish V Shellac V Eco
>>
>> I have to agree with everyone on this one.  I carry the full line of both.
>>  I like both.  Just different.
>>
>> I just used Eco for the first time tonite.  In pots vs bottle. When I
>> first opened of the pot, I thought wow this is too thick. But once I started
>> using it, it went on just as smooth. And loved the color.  They even have a
>> clear called diamond that is almost an EXACT replica of Northern Lights,
>> which several of my clients LOVE!!!
>>
>> I would say that Eco gives the same strength as Gelish.  But the thought
>> of many is they like the idea of a bottle brush vs a gel brush, (I thought
>> of this also), Not for one second did I even think of it as I was putting it
>> on.  Just as smooth and great coverage as Shellac and Gelish.
>>
>> Next test will be Light Elegance, which you don't need a base coat, and
>> can be filed off, but they are launching a new bonder, the same as Young
>> Nails protein bond, and NailLites??? bonder.  The sample size is 1/2 oz, and
>> the regular size bottle will be larger, vs. the little 1/4 oz bottles that
>> we use......and was told less expensive.  will let you all know how it
>> works.  diana from indiana
>>
>> -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>> Groups "NailTech" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to <mailto:[email protected]>
>> [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nailtech+<mailto:
>> [email protected]>[email protected].
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "NailTech" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected]<nailtech%[email protected]>
>> .
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
>>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<nailtech%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
>
>


-- 
Arpi Sekeryan

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to