I haven't experienced that with Shellac on my nails.....it stays on great!
Pati 'Good friends are like stars... You don't always see them, But you know they are always there. -----Original Message----- From: Couture Nail Boutique <[email protected]> To: NailTech <[email protected]> Sent: Wed, Jun 23, 2010 1:00 pm Subject: NailTech:: Re: Gelish V Shellac Prep is much faster with Shellac, soak off is faster with shellac ( no filing and no file prep) personally my Gelish applications are lasting longer then the Shellac but Shellac still lasts well too. Both are great and I will continue to offer both but most of my clients that have had both prefer the Gelish because it is slightly more resilient. The two ladies that prefer Shallac are not standings and don't come in as much and like the shellac because they can remove it themselves more easily then the Gelish. For my own nails and working with it on my nails only gelish will do. For the first time in a long time I don't have acrylics on ( though I still love acrylic too). The shellac smears with acetone & Gelish does not. Kimberly on iPad On Jun 23, 11:46 am, [email protected] wrote: > For those of you using both how do they compare i.e. Application, wear, removal, colors, prep, cure time etc. > > Looking for some input before I spend $$ on the gelish. > > Sherri > Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
