At 12:46 PM 6/23/2010, you wrote:
For those of you using both how do they compare i.e. Application, wear, removal, colors, prep, cure time etc.

Looking for some input before I spend $$ on the gelish.

Sherri


Sherri,

eco So Quick is running a special right now. Purchase any one of the 25 colors in the 2oz size and receive the 1/8oz pot for free! Use the smaller pot and if you are unhappy with the results, you can return the unopened 2oz for a full refund. This special has been running for almost 2 months now and there has not been one return! We also have all 25 colors plus the base for $75 and free shipping - that brings the cost down to $2.88/pot

I can tell you from personal experience when applied according to the instructions, eco soaks off in 5 minutes. If you add any extra layers of color or clear it will take just a little longer. I have had several colors on my own nails since April, some as long as 3+ weeks with no wear, no chipping, no peeling. There are pictures posted in the gallery at the site so you can see for yourself. the only breakage I have had in all this time -almost 3 months now - is self imposed breaks, nothing to do with the product (slicing onions I cut my nails the other day!)

There is minimal prepping with So Quick, push back cuticles, use a light buffer block to remove the shine, cleanse, apply.



Lorraine, webgirl

www.ManicuresThatLast.com
eco So Quick Soak Off
Turn your Part-Time Clients into Full-Time Bookings!
3 Minutes On, 5 Minutes Off - Guaranteed

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to