I suspect the board will set some kind of a discount for students.
Personally, I would support a very large discount for full time students.

That being said, I'm also a bit disappointed that the specific student
membership didn't survive. I think the educational mission is extremely
important from both an altruistic and a business point of view (business ==
our real businesses, not NANOG).

- Dan