On 8/23/23 17:01, Tom Beecher wrote:

I'm not sure they allow oversubscription on anything in the MX line anymore honestly. I could be wrong, I've been face down in a specific subset of equipment for a while, someone please correct me if I am.

On the new ACX line, yes.

If I look at the MPC7E, MPC10E, MX10003 and MX304, no oversubscription is allowed.

Even the LC2103 MPC on the MX10003 which has more ports than Trio capacity, won't let you use more than 1.2Tbps (3x Trio 3 chips on it).

We don't mess around with any other MX products, so not sure (although we are still yet to deploy the MPC10E's and the MX304).

Mark.