The only advantage is not being subject to an RIR contract and not paying
annual fees. Especially with the fee structure games ARIN has been playing over
the last decade or so.

I made the mistake of bringing my legacy resources under ARIN LRSA contract
once upon a time. I ended up transferring them to RIPE Non-Contract in order to
get out from under that arrangement.

While you can’t get RPKI without paying annual fees, you can get IRR services,
just not from ARIN.

You can use altdb as an IRR for free with legacy space without any issues at
all.

It’s unlikely that lack of RPKI will be a significant drawback for the
foreseeable future.

Worst case, if need arises, transfer your space to RIPE and make arrangements
with a RIPE LIR to “sponsor” your prefixes. This is usually around 70+EU per
year to the sponsoring LIR. Prices vary greatly, so be prepared to negotiate.

Owen