PSN is one reason I am not a fan of CGNAT. All they see are tons of connections
from the same IP.  This results in them banning folks.  Due to them being
hacked so many times getting them to actually communicate is almost impossible.
 My .02 is just get the gamers a true public if at all possible.

Justin Wilson
j...@mtin.net

---
http://www.mtin.net Owner/CEO
xISP Solutions- Consulting – Data Centers - Bandwidth

http://www.midwest-ix.com  COO/Chairman
Internet Exchange - Peering - Distributed Fabric