That site you quoted looks like text that I created. For CloudIPv4.com
(part of RentIPv4.com).

To peer most networks require assigned IPv4 space. Most networks do not
want to burn a /24 to peer.  The local peering routers will propagate a
/25... /30.. etc. from the peering platform to the rest of the their own
network's routers but usually never beyond - keeps it internal within the
network's own BGP sessions.

However,  you can not expect the /25.. /30 to be propagated beyond the
network you have a BGP session with - I.E. transits will filter the
subnets /25.../30.  I have seen an exception locally or regionally it was
agreed too propagate outside the network.

Thank You
Bob Evans
CTO