I am looking at it from an ARIN justification point.  If you are a small
operator and need a /24 you have justification if you give customer’s publics,
but is it a great line if you are only giving out publics for people who need
cameras or need to connect in from the outside world. If I need a /24 and I
don’t really use it all am I being shady?  It becomes a “how much of a grey
area is there” kind of thing.

Justin Wilson
j...@mtin.net

www.mtin.net