Yes, exactly right.  You would probably have to tunnel the /27 back to where
the >/24 lives.  That's the only way I can see of it working "anywhere".
That's a technically valid solution but maybe not so hot if you are looking for
high redundancy/availability since you are dependent on the tunnel being up and
working.

As always the reputation of the aggregate is going to be critical as to how
well this works for you.  It seems to me that increasingly these "portable"
blocks have murky histories as spam and malware sources.  I would rather have a
block assigned by a reputable upstream provider than to do this.

Steven Naslund
Chicago IL