> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Cam McCannel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > How about a Hobie TriFoiler?
>
> Sorry, I should have been more explicit. I am looking for a daysailor
> that can be overnighted, such as the L-7 concept or the defunct F-22.
> Apparently choices are very limited.
>
There is also the Catri 24, which if you are in Europe works out more
affordable that an F-24 I think. It's at the top of my next boat list!
Still early days on how the design/foils will perform, but perhaps
Luiz will correct me?
Ivan
| Yahoo! Groups Sponsor | |
|
|
Yahoo! Groups Links
- To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/F-Boats/
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
