I have fond memories of overtaking both board sailors and even the 60'
racing trimaran Lakota (remember her?) in my Trifoiler.

If you can't roll the trailer across the sand to the surf line, it will
take 3-4 folks to get the assembled boat into the water.  Once in the
water, I could always launch it myself.

F-boat content: I traded the Trifoiler for my first F-boat, an F-24 Mk I,
after repeatedly breaking things on the Trifoiler.  I ended up breaking
the F-24 too, but that is another story.

-=O=- Randy Devol F/C-31 #213, Joint Venture


On Wed, 6 Oct 2004, John Howard wrote:

>
>
> I have a friend with a trifoiler. He agrees it's easy to trailer, rig
> and sail. But he usually has 3 to 4 people to help him launch and
> retrieve. He says it wants to turn down wind while launching. And the
> broad reach is the only fun sail. Very limited boat. Has out run some
> of the windboarders, though.
>
>
> Spinakerjohn
> F-25c
>
>
>
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Cam  McCannel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > How about a Hobie TriFoiler? They are easy to trailer, rig, and
> sail single-handed. They'll do over 35 knots and many are available
> very reasonably used.
> > Cam
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
ADVERTISEMENT
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=590927463


Yahoo! Groups Links

Reply via email to