> Sorry, I should have been more explicit. I am looking for a daysailor
> that can be overnighted, such as the L-7 concept or the defunct F-22.
> Apparently choices are very limited.
Actually, the F-22 is not defunct, just on hold.
However, if the only available option on the market for 30K is going to be
the L7 with telescopic beams, and can only sleep two, then I may have to
give serious thought to proceeding with the F-22.
But first, the F-32, which will be pioneering some more new ideas to make
construction easier and faster - the real key in making a small trimaran
affordable.
Ian Farrier
Farrier Marine, Inc.
| Yahoo! Groups Sponsor | |
|
|
Yahoo! Groups Links
- To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/F-Boats/
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
