It's funny, in the "if it's not one thing, it's another" kind of way.

I got two tubes running (0-99), then three(0-999) I get to four, all
is well, then I write my entire clock code( no seconds yet), go to
program the picaxe, and BAM, program is too large by 408 bytes.
So now, I get to (have to) get familiar with Eeproms.

On the plus side, I removed a chunk of code ( time after 9:00), and it
runs just fine with the four tubes.  First time I have ever had four
tubes running, and working.

Eeproms, here I come.

Shane

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"neonixie-l" group.
To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/neonixie-l?hl=en-GB.

Reply via email to