Happy Birthday!

On 7/26/2011 12:59 PM, Shane Ellis wrote:
Thank you sir, I'll do some reading tonight. It's my annual "birthday night off" so i can actually read, and have a chance that I will retain it.

Gosub here I come.

Shane

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 2:32 PM, Adam Jacobs <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

    yep, you're right, you need to learn about subroutines. Basically,
    you need:
    1) a main loop
    2) a subroutine that increments the time (time is kept in a
    variable [or a few variables, if you like])
    3) a subroutine that displays the time (that it found in the time
    variable)

    This is all part of the learning process. You're doing great, but
    I would definitely work on the software before adding an eeprom.

    -Adam


    On 7/26/2011 12:20 PM, Shane Ellis wrote:

        Here is my basic BASIC code.  I haven't added the "seconds"
        yet, nor a way to set the minutes.  I was going to start this
        breadboarded clock at "ten o'clock" and let it run for a
        while, then get into the settings code later on, after I know
        my timing coding is good.
        I'm assuming the "gosub" commands will help me save a lot of
        "white space" and memory, I just wanted to get these four
        tubes going, to keep my spirits up, and keep me motivated :)

        code is as follows:




-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
    Groups "neonixie-l" group.
    To post to this group, send an email to
    [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>.
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
    [email protected]
    <mailto:neonixie-l%[email protected]>.
    For more options, visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/neonixie-l?hl=en-GB.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "neonixie-l" group.
To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/neonixie-l?hl=en-GB.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"neonixie-l" group.
To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/neonixie-l?hl=en-GB.

Reply via email to