No no no, the memory is much larger, the program I wrote is probably very
primitive, and large.  I overran the available memory BY 408 bytes.  Picaxe
is good for me, because I don't know another language, and don't really have
time to devote to learning.  BASIC does present coding challenges, but I
like the problem solving aspect presented there.

@Dennis, I'm hoping the Picaxe manuals will cover the eeprom connection, as
an easy memory addition.  I looked and for some reason, I have a couple
24LC256 in my "programming stuff" box, after the youngins go to bed, I'll
figure out how to set this up.  I should probably try to shrink my program
as well...

Shane