Here are some Pics. I used another French product called Pebeo
Vitrail, Orange #16 color. It's available on line from most higher end
Art supply houses. Applied it using a cheap shot glass. Worked really
well and the end result is really pretty nice!

http://www.badnixie.com/Web_Files/IMG_2275.JPG
http://www.badnixie.com/Web_Files/IMG_2276.JPG
http://www.badnixie.com/Web_Files/IMG_2279.JPG

Here's Jeff's NixiChron with some souped up IN-18's:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVj8MCtPX0s