They are hella rare even here. I'm currently "contacting" with some man,
who has 19 of them (all used), his price is laughably low, but I'm
e-mailing with him for 2 months now, and he still doesn't have time to
package all stuff and check how much the postage will be... so I'm afraid I
will end up without them :(
To be honest about their rarity: excluding auctions, which didn't have a
buyer, so they ended up being posted again, there were 13 auctions for
tubes and one for clock made with LC-631s in last 8 years. Half of them
were cheap and obviously purchased quickly (like 3.5$ for NOS), some
offered tubes so used, they had a black coating in front of anodes, and
some were 20$ per used tube - for a collector it would be still reasonable,
but it is easier to buy a used Z566M for ~15$, which is prettier and more
durable :)