  From: Aiden Koh
  To: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 6:58 PM
  Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] Manufacturing affordable large, new nixie tubes

  Hi John, you're right about how people shouldn't commit to buying a product
that hasn't stood real life testing in the first place.
  I believe it promotes a culture where new manufacturers think it's fine to
push out a product before its ready.
  I'm sorry if I sound unsubstantial; I had once contacted stem base suppliers
in china, and they do say that they have the product line ISO 9001 certified,
but I have a hunch that they subcontract the orders to another workshop. The US
manufacturers carry the parts needed, and they're more reputable too.
High-quality parts would equate to less of a headache.