> Well I picked up my brass and aluminum stock and brought it to the shop to
> get the holes drilled, so I can go to town on the unibit to enlarge the
> holes, with the double taper. I sure hope you will still be able to see the
> detail after anodizing the aluminum a black hard coat. The brass will be
> brushed in front and polished on the edges

   The aluminum will be brushed on all sides before the black hard coat.

   Man that brass is pricey! I went from $40 to $132 on just the change
from all aluminum to aluminum and brass. The reason was I liked the look of
brass better that the        bright dip gold anodizing and the cost at the
end was the same going either way. It is hard to find a bright dip anodizer
these days as it is being outlawed in many states.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-XnA7SwbsnrE/Wa9RpkTz57I/AAAAAAAAAuw/RbEXca1Nd1A6L2CUDKO7j1DvcSXPxtt8ACL4CGAYYCw/s1600/IMG_0501ss%2B%25282%2529.jpg>