Yeah, the $10 (US) pricing of a RasPi has a lot of caveats:

   - You can only buy 1 at that price
   - Shipping is additional
   - You need to add a power supply and microSD card

I suspect they are breaking-even or losing at $10, so CanaKit makes that up
by selling a $25 RasPi + microSD + power supply, with no quantity limit
So, buy 2 (bare Pi for $10, plus the $25 kit), plus shipping.

I dont need the power supply because I always have +5V on my nixie boards,
and microSD cards are cheap.