The Nano is 43.18mm by 18.54mm so it will fit perfectly into the gauge
housing, the nano has everything I need (14) 5V digital pins 6 analog pins,
though realistically I only need one or two and a 3.3V pin to run the
LED's. And yes I plan on using depth of the gauge housing to my advantage,
the Buck Regulator in the back then the Arduino Nano then the HV smd chip
and then the Nixie board up front.