Old member here...Jim Forbes, in Arizona, USA.

I joined a long time ago. My brother got me interested in Nixies again, in
the early 2000s. when he started making clocks and his Nixie watch. (David
runs Cathode Corner)

I made a clock way back then,  http://selectric.org/nixie/index.html  and
wore one of the prototype 2 tube watches for a while, although a few years
later I got a production round watch, then I got one of the Beta square
watches, which is what I usually wear these days.

Still waiting for David to get that Nixie automotive instrument thing
going, so I can put some of them in my old cars.