I'm Allen, and I'm addicted to clocks!

I've been lurking around various iterations of NeoNixie-L for quite a few years.

I don't design clocks, but I do love to build them! I have built all sorts of electronic clocks, Nixies mostly, but meter clocks, scope clocks, BulbDial, LED, binary... you get the idea. They are one of those things you can always find a place for.

My most prized clocks are a David Forbes Scope Clock 200 mounted in an old PocketScope oscilloscope case. Also a Claus Urbach IN-18 kit fitted in an aluminum case (Klok) It was upgraded to GPS precision and Claus sent me a new controller that "fixed" the date to display in American format rather than International format. Both of these are amazing, I get many comments on them. They really catch the eye of visitors.

I have in the works for a rainy day a FLW kit, an Approximate Clock by Nick Stock (I've had the parts for years, just have never found THE enclosure to put it in). And several other nixie and VFD clocks.

Overall I have built 14 nixie, 4 VFD, 2 BulbDial, 2 Meter, 1 Scope, and one plain jane LED clock.

I am an Amateur Radio (Ham) guy and have built several radios over the years as well.

Solder and rosin smoke, I love it :-)

73 de Allen, W1SBY