Hi, I'm Paul and I started making Nixie clocks late 2013, I remember taking
a calculator apart in the late 1970's that had Nixies in, and they have
stayed with me ever since!

I took what was a hobby at the time, into a a full scale business, and I
now make Nixie clocks for a living, and run Bad Dog Designs
<http://www.bad-dog-designs.co.uk> with my wife, and we have a couple of
guys in on a part time basis to help out.
My work is primarily commission based, and I make the clocks more as art
pieces than time pieces. I love doing what I do and as long as people still
want them I shall keep going.