I love the look of a complex, well thought out old school PCB. My only 
comment would be avoid those cheap IC sockets, spend the extra money and 
use machined pin sockets. 

Terry

On Wednesday, September 26, 2018 at 2:26:47 AM UTC-5, newxito wrote:
>
> I wanted to design an old-fashioned circuit board, 100% through-hole and 
> no HV driver chips. That's the result. I just started to assemble it, still 
> a lot to do. I switched to white, I like the blue metal film resistors on 
> the white background :-)
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"neonixie-l" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/06a45c80-65ba-4c37-a8eb-85b24304de06%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to