Fahnenstock spring clips! I looked at the Radio Shack and saw these listed.
It's been 50 years since I thought of these and almost as long since I've seen
any...
Jeff
-------- Original message --------From: jb-electronics
<[email protected]> Date: 9/26/18 11:57 AM (GMT-06:00) To:
[email protected] Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] Re: old fashioned pcb
I quite enjoyed these types of PCB when
collecting old radios and other pieces of electronics as a kid, it
was a lot easier to salvage them for components!
Cheers
Jens
On 9/26/2018 10:50 AM, J Forbes wrote:
I guess I'm old, too. I think brown phenolic, with the
traces drawn with an etch resist pen, and none of the holes
are in quite the right places, because it was drilled by hand.
http://www.radioshackcatalogs.com/catalogs/1972-b/pages/098.jpg
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "neonixie-l" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
send an email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/5457551b-ef00-4e12-ab73-105b0df7dd55%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"neonixie-l" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/5babbbdc.1c69fb81.940a1.1354%40mx.google.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.