Ah! The smell of phenolic pcbs when trying to desolder components and leaving 
the iron on too long.
Just noticed the "Archer" brand in the radio shack leaflet. That take me back
Ian
    On Wednesday, 26 September 2018, 22:03:57 BST, Tomasz Kowalczyk 
<[email protected]> wrote:  
 
 I personally don't like white PCBs, as they are really bright and always 
reflect light, even from nixies themselves - and I really enjoy my clocks 
digits  being the only thing visible in my dark room at night. Also, debugging 
a white PCB is a nightmare, traces are impossible to follow.
On the other hand, it looks very proffesional, like a  high-end product - with 
elements sticking out of a flat, uniform surface. And I have to agree that blue 
resistors really go well with white background.Anyway, great job on the clock! 
Looks great.


W dniu środa, 26 września 2018 20:59:27 UTC+2 użytkownik Paul Andrews napisał:
I love the old PCBs with their curved traces. I wish modern CAD programs had 
more flair. Have you seen these PCBs: https://www.boldport.com/ ?

I think you'd like the TopoR autorouter. 
 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"neonixie-l" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/7df99855-012e-407e-946e-f556cefb4344%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
  

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"neonixie-l" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/1384812603.19818792.1538037657418%40mail.yahoo.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to