Nice looking clock. I really need to stop getting distracted and build an 
actual full Nixie clock.

As I came to this late in life, my first PCBs were all surface mount.

For my ITS1A clock, I went full through-hole. The ESP-01 is a bit of a 
stretch, but for the builder it is still through-hole. It was both 
satisfying and frustrating. Frustrating because it limited the amount of 
functionality I could cram onto the board.

I love the old PCBs with their curved traces. I wish modern CAD programs 
had more flair. Have you seen these PCBs: https://www.boldport.com/ ?

On Wednesday, September 26, 2018 at 3:26:47 AM UTC-4, newxito wrote:
>
> I wanted to design an old-fashioned circuit board, 100% through-hole and 
> no HV driver chips. That's the result. I just started to assemble it, still 
> a lot to do. I switched to white, I like the blue metal film resistors on 
> the white background :-)
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"neonixie-l" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/774e466e-4ee1-48d1-9e9e-473ddf202075%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to