Hi, I'm back again, I asked to join the group to answer your questions that
interest you. In the discussion are new posts on the topic of my production
nixie JP47. I hope I will not be described as a fraud again, I am not a
fraud.
I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and good health.
J.Plavec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfoGZSo0oCY&t=4s
https://www.http://nixieproducer.com/index.php/nixie-tube-jp47rodan-cd47gr-414