Actually, musing on it further, you might have a bit of a problem with the
74141 and dekatrons. I suspect the chip output transistors won't have a
high enough Vceo to cope if you try to use the typical dekatron anode
voltages. Likely you're either going to need to play around to run the tube
at lower anode voltages (not sure that'll work very well) or switch to a
mixture of logic and discrete components - something along the lines of a
7442 driving MPSA42 (you'll need an inverter between them).

The GR10A is the best option here I think - that should work fine with
74141.

Jon.