Did you try simple PWM? I once tried it, but didn't leave it on for long
time, so I can't tell if it shortens the tube life or not, but by simple
logic it shouldn't. For most of the time the cathode will be at the same
potential. Also it's a nice method of elevating the cathode potential above
negative segment/grid voltage to get rid of faint glow of off segments.

poniedziaƂek, 23 sierpnia 2021 o 20:19:58 UTC+2 gregebert napisaƂ(a):