No biggie, just don't breathe in the vapor and you'll be fine.  Any idea
how many fluorescent tubes I've shattered over the years?  We used to use
them as lightsabers at the old NMSU dump.  The 8' ones were loud when they
popped!  But seriously, how much could it take for one tube?  A 4' flo tube
had something less than 1/20 of a drop in it.  A guy built a device to try
and capture the mercury, thinking he could recover and build up a small
supply.  He found that he never could get any significant quantity from the
tubes.  My carburetor sync gauge uses mercury.  Thought about getting a
newer one that has small tungsten rods in it instead but haven't yet.