Thank you. Yes, I almost forgot about the DC bias voltage :(

https://passive-components.eu/dc-and-ac-bias-dependence-of-mlcc-capacitors-including-temperature-dependence/

You are right, most of the ceramic caps I was looking at don't publish any
data on decrease due to DC bias. I may try it anyway just to see.. but it
doesn't look economical right now.

Regards,
-Moses