Hi All

For some reason Google is identifying a lot more messages as spam and putting them in the moderator's pending folder. We might have one or two a month but more recently it can be several a day. I just released three messages from yesterday. Another odd thing, is that at least one message that had been pending came through by email to me, the selection I have set for myself, but then it doesn't appear in the thread on the group webpage.

I am trying to remember to look at the pending folder everyday to release held messages. Please PM me if you are seeing a problem with any particular posting.

Grahame (and Nick and Nick)

Moderators