Grahame,

Last several months some of my posts are just deleted.. I started the habit
of copy pasting them to notepad before posting because of this. You can see
this in several threads.. a message is replaced by "Message has been
deleted"
It's not just me either, as I've had folks sent me an email direct about a
topic and stating that their posted messages were deleted as well.

I can't figure it out, as I have reposted the same message the next day and
it is fine. I just figured it was an overly active moderator, computer or
otherwise. Either way, a bit annoying, especially when you don't know what
triggered it.

Regards,
-Moses