Make sure the holes for the display pins are larger than minimum; I made my
own footprint for the SP-151 and it was difficult to get the pins fully
aligned when trying to solder it in. Larger holes makes it much easier to
insert the display for soldering.

Also beware of the *glasshole*, as I call it. It's the fill-tip when the
display gets gassed-up, and you need to make the PCB hole large enough to
accommodate slight manufacturing variances in diameter and location. I
think I used a 5mm hole, and keep traces spaced away as much as possible in
case you need to make the hole larger. I didn't have any glasshole
problems on my boards.