Many thanks again,
@Christian - that is a sound plan, will do/

@Gregbert - noted though I never solder these things in, I make sockets for
them every time which makes insertion/removal and replacement relatively
easy. I purchase 40 way turned pin sockets and break the pin sockets out of
them to fit into the right sized hole on the PCB and I always make an
oversized hole for the 'glasshole'.

I've already made footprints for many different displays including SP-33x,
SP-35x,  SP-101 and  SP-151 - made as sockets.

[image: QQPic.JPG]

This is the display board for a different clock that uses SP-332 displays.

 - Richard