Hi Robert,
Thanks for this new suggestion. In fact I have tried a similar solution but
using the iterator conf file. The reason why this solution is not the best fit
for me is that I cannot afford to populate the table at every request made to
read any variable(s) of the table. The overhead of retrieving the whole table
data from the NE every time is high.
I am working on a solution taking a cue from your earlier suggestion. Will
update if satisfactory results are obtained.

In the meantime I would still be glad to explore any suggestion(s) that you or
anyone else might have.

Thanks
Viren