Thankyou for your reply to this.

I agree with much of what you say, especially your second paragraph, but
I am going to have to spend a little more time to understand...

My mind just kept getting stuck on the statement "art is not
communication", it is a powerful sentance!

Rene Magritte's "This Is Not A Pipe" painting came to mind not long
after.

Thanks.