Hello everyone,

I must admit that I don't completely understand why the page would have been
proposed for deletion in the first place.  I know of page stubs that are
fillers and stay on until someone decides to add content to it.  The
citations are valid enough, as far as I can tell, to show the history of
Furtherfield.  If more citations will help, I recommend Bosma's historical
reflection on online art and media culture:

Constructing Media Spaces
The novelty of net(worked) art was and is all about access and engagement
Josephine Bosma, written circa 2004.

http://www.medienkunstnetz.de/themes/public_sphere_s/media_spaces/scroll/

Specifically look at the section titled:
"New diversity: Sarai, Furtherfield, Netartreview, Empyre"

The very best,

Eduardo Navas