How is it a lie?

I agree that the article about this has very little information that would
allow us to understand exactly what was done and by what methods. Due to
this we cannot assess the outcomes but only go on what is stated in the
article. That makes for potentially lazy reporting ­ but not necessarily a
lie.

Regards

Simon

On 15/12/08 15:34, "james of jwm-art net" <ja...@jwm-art.net> wrote:

> I must speak up about this. I have something to say. You try reading all
> those comments and then criticising this attention grabbing headline
> which is really an outright lie.

>>> http://www.pinktentacle.com/2008/12/scientists-extract-images-directly-from-
>>> brain

Simon Biggs
Research Professor
edinburgh college of art
s.bi...@eca.ac.uk
www.eca.ac.uk
www.eca.ac.uk/circle/

si...@littlepig.org.uk
www.littlepig.org.uk
AIM/Skype: simonbiggsuk

Edinburgh College of Art (eca) is a charity registered in Scotland, number
SC009201