Giselle Beiguelman, media artist, graduate studies in communication and
semiotics - professor, artistic director of Sergio Motta Art and Technology
Award

Inspired by:

Jenny Holzer - http://www.jennyholzer.com/

Christiane Paul - too many links...

Ivana Bentes - i could not find anything relevant about her in English....
btw, this is very good: (from the WSF
http://podcast.amarc.org/Social_Forums/WSF/2009/Audios/AudioFiles/Grab_2_Evana_Bantich.mp3
)
During her speech Ivana argued that the free media movement has to abandon
its "cry baby" mentality and make full use of all available technologies.
She says that these technologies may have been created within a capitalist
paradigm but they should not be held captive to it. We need to use them to
advance our communities and peoples.

Virginia Woolf - my favorite writer

Clarice Lispector - my favorite writer too
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarice_Lispector

mez breeze - mez is mez. http://www.hotkey.net.au/~netwurker/

(It is difficult not to talk about some/many men .. )

giselle beiguelman
http://www.desvirtual.com
+55 11 83981138