I don't usually worry much about surveillance. My life's more or less
an open book but this story scares me a bit. I can just imagine a
group of Apple employees, huddled around a bunch of screens with a
million red dots moving around on a Google map of the world:

http://happywaffle.livejournal.com/5890.html

Pall