On 14/03/12 12:03, dave miller wrote:
> Here's an article arguing that G&G are not fascists:
> http://www.newmediastudies.com/art/gilbert.htm
>
> and an interview "We are searching for the truth"
> http://www.jca-online.com/gilbertandgeorge.html

I really, really, really do believe that they are acting, and that they
decided to do so four decades ago. I admire their constancy. And I think
that they are aesthetically interesting because of their social
aesthetics. This is perilously close to them being interesting because
of their politics, but I plead irony in their defence.

I also believe that this is not in any way above criticism given how the
world has changed in the last four decades.

- Rob.