http://onlineopen.org/inside-hell-we-build-paradise?utm_source=Newsletter+Open!&utm_campaign=729b62c695-Open_31_2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_2487a747f3-729b62c695-95978185

'The New World Summit is an artistic and political organization founded by
visual artist Jonas Staal, dedicated to providing ‘alternative parliaments’
hosting organizations that currently find themselves excluded from
democracy. The fifth summit (part 1) took place in Rojava, Syria, in
October 2015. Brigitte van der Sande was part of a delegation that was
invited to participate.'