Great organization, met Coolidge I think in Utah, not quite remembering. People don't realize that the thin several-millimeter crust of the 'desert' is an integral part of the biome; footprints destroy everything. You have to be tuned to these things - everything reverberates, resonates across and through organisms, minerals, etc. -

- Alan